This Gingerbread Honey Milkshake is the perfect sweet treat for the holidays. Filled with creamy vanilla ice cream, ginger snap cookies, a combination of warm spices, and honey, this drink is packed with flavor and easy to make!
It's that time of year where cookies are taking over the spotlight with their fun and festive flavors.
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 10 ginger-snap cookies
- 2 teaspoons Hershey's honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- Whipped cream for garnish, if desired
- In the canister of a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, cookies, Hershey's Honey, cinnamon, ginger, and molasses.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency
- Pour into two tall glass, top with crushed ginger-snap cookies and whipped cream (if desired), and serve immediately.