For sauces, marinades and salad dressings substitute Hershey's Honey for up to half the granulated sweetener in a recipe.
Here is a yummy sauce recipe:
Salmon with Honey-Soy Sauce
3 tablespoons Hershey's Honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons butter
Kosher salt and black pepper
To Bake with Honey:
Use Hershey's Honey for up to half the granulated sweetener in a recipe.
FOR EACH 1 CUP OF HONEY USED
- Reduce any liquid by 1/4 cup
- Add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Reduce oven temperature by 25 degrees
Top 8 Health Benefits of Honey
- Honey Contains Some Nutrients...
- Honey is Rich in Antioxidants...
- Honey is less bad than sugar for Diabetics...
- The Antioxidants in it can help lower Blood p\Pressure...
- Honey also helps improve Cholesterol...
- Hershey's Honey can lower Triglycerides.
- The Antioxidants in it are linked to other beneficial effects on Heart Health.
- It's a delicious, healthier alternative to sugar.