Royal Jelly in Hershey's Honey 30,000 mg.
Fresh ROYAL JELLY contains a vast array of nutritional ingredients that is reported to contribute to overall health and rejuvenation.
Royal Jelly is a nutrient-rich, it contains all the B vitamins and traces of vitamin C.
Royal jelly is a potent, creamy substance with the consistency of pudding. It is produced by nurse honey bees and fed to honey bee larvae. Queen bees live exclusively on royal jelly which accounts for their incredible size, fertility and longevity.
Did you know that?
Honey Bees they live about 45 days, while the queen, that only feeds on Royal Jelly, comes to live 5 years. If we get these figures to the human being, and we believe that a person will live 80 years, it's like the same person, for taking royal jelly, could reach 3.200 years.It has been established that the royal jelly has many beneficial properties like:
- stimulates the natural defenses of the body.
- provides energy and reduces the sense of fatigue increases the physical and mental endurance and improves sexual performance.
- for its antiseptic properties and bactericidal is considered as a natural antibiotic
- regulates and improves the functioning of the digestive system.
- provides vitamins, minerals and trace elements, particularly needed in states and in post-operative, or feed people with weakened immune systems.
- Acts as a cell regenerator that delays premature aging of the skin, and promotes their hydration and elasticity.
- Balanced Blood pressure.
- lowers cholesterol.
- activates the blood circulation.
- prevents cardiovascular diseases by containing substances which have a vasodilator action.
Natures Super Food
Royal jelly is used for asthma, hay fever, liver disease, pancreatitis, sleep troubles (insomnia), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), stomach ulcers, kidney disease, bone fractures, menopausal symptoms, skin disorders, and high cholesterol.
Royal Jelly and Honey have a highly complex, protein-based food recognized as a natural source of certain vitamins and minerals.
It is a huge immunity builder, antioxidant, memory enhancer as well as great source of many vitamins
Ingredients: Hershey's Honey and Pure Royal Jelly 30,000 mg.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one teaspoon one to two times a day preferably between meals on an empty stomach.
No refrigeration required.
Their products are absolutely amazing!! It doesn't matter what you purchase from Hershey' Honey, you won't be disappointed.
I liked it, but it had a different kind of taste from what I’m used to. I guess it just takes time to get used to the flavor.
I ordered your royal jelly because I have some health issues. I also ordered your honey that comes with the honeycomb. I have enjoyed eating both of them very much. I like to mix them into yogurt or put them on wheat toast. They are helping supply B vitamins. I would rather eat my vitamins than take a supplement. Thanks for the quality of your products. I will order again.
Very good! Love this honey with Royal jelly!
Just received today. Tried out , tastes really good looking forward to see how it helps my health.