Insect Repellent Buzz OFF LOTION Organic
Keep the insects away with this pure and natural insect repellent which soothes your insect bites while moisturizing too.
Our Buzz OFF Lotion is ideal for sensitive skin and mild enough to use as a daily lotion while being effective in the great outdoors.
Created with beeswax it seals in emollients so it doesn't wash away with frequent washings!
All of our products are made from scratch using pure and natural beneficial products.
Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24
All natural ingredients:
- Beeswax has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, and germicidal antioxidant properties which makes it absolutely wonderful for wound feeling. Beeswax is also known for locking in moisture, protecting skin from environmental factors and fostering skin cells. Because of its moisture locking properties, it is naturally nourishing and effectively softens skin. It is even speculated that honeycomb has traces of Vitamin A which help restore and replenish skin. It also improves the elasticity, softens and suppleness of your skin, it is absorbed by your skin and will not clog your pores.
- Vitamin A in the Shea Butter is important for improving a number of skin conditions, including blemishes wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis. Shea Butter also has properties to treat skin allergies, insect bites, sunburns, frostbites, and a number of other conditions of the skin.
- Coconut Oil protects from the sun’s harmful rays, anti-aging. Coconut Oil is great skin softener too.
- Cocoa Butter is high in antioxidants, stretch mark reducer, deep hydration, sensitive skin healer.
- Almond Oil is moisturizing, anti-inflammation, emollient properties (it restores the normal PH of the skin allows the skin to glow thus preserving moisture. Almond oil removes dark circles, reducing wrinkles, and also sun protection.
- Lemon Grass
- Rose Geranium
To apply, One application can last for hours, even after multiple hand washings.
Packaged in a 1 oz. push up tube
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~ T E S T I M O N I A L S
~ “This definitely works!”