Pamper yourself or a loved one with our Nourishing Body Butter Feel like a Queen with Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh Essential Oils and Propolis that is made with all-natural ingredients. FEEL LIKE A QUEEN
Repairs, Moisturizes, Nourishes, Organic and Non-GMO
All of our products are made from scratch using pure and natural beneficial products.
Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24
Rich and creamy, it absorbs in the skin feeling soft and smooth
Normal to Dry Skin
Repairs, Moisturizes and Nourishes
Hydrates and Conditions Skin
24 Hour Hydration
100% All Natural
Rich in Vitamins
Full of Antioxidants
7 oz. jar
Beneficial Natural Ingredients:
- Olive Oil is a protector of skin. It has Vitamin A and Vitamin E which partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of this substance because it helps restore skin elasticity.
- Jojoba Oil has Vitamin E B-complex, Scar and stretch mark minimizer, anti-acne gel, anti-aging serum, anti-inflammatory.
- Cocoa Butter is high in antioxidants, stretch mark reducer, deep hydration, sensitive skin healer.
- Shea Butter - Vitamin A in the Shea Butter is important for improving a number of skin conditions, including blemishes wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis. Shea Butter also has properties to treat skin allergies, insect bites, sunburns, frostbites, and a number of other conditions of the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil is moisturizing, anti-inflammation, emollient properties (it restores the normal PH of the skin allows the skin to glow thus preserving moisture. Almond oil removes dark circles, reducing wrinkles, and also sun protection.
- Beeswax has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, and germicidal antioxidant properties which makes it absolutely wonderful for wound feeling. Beeswax is also known for locking in moisture, protecting skin from environmental factors and fostering skin cells. Because of its moisture-locking properties, it is naturally nourishing and effectively softens skin. It is even speculated that honeycomb has traces of Vitamin A which help restore and replenish skin. It also improves the elasticity, softens and suppleness of your skin, it is absorbed by your skin and will not clog your pores.
- Goats Milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly vitamin A, the most important vitamin for the skin. As with other milk, goat's milk contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). ... It is both an anti-aging wonder and a lifesaver for dry and sensitive skin.
- Honey has natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun's rays, supports the skin's ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin.
- Anhydrous Lanolin promotes the smoothness and translucency associated with healthy, youthful skin.
- Royal Jelly promotes new skin growth, regenerates, protects from sun aging, hormonal imbalances the skin, anti-aging, Vitamin B, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, antibiotic
- Propolis helps with bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It also has anti-inflammatory effects and helps skin heal.
- Essential Oils
Lavender The health benefits of lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
Frankincense promotes the regeneration of healthy cells and also keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy. When you combine this aspect of frankincense oil with its powerful astringent capabilities, you have a potent anti-aging quality that frankincense oil is often used for. It can help you to eliminate sun spots, remove micro-wrinkles around the eyes and cheeks, and generally tone and tighten skin all over your body, while simultaneously replacing old or dying cells with new, healthy ones!
Myrrh prevents the signs of aging and soothes cracked or chapped skin, skin rejuvenating and healing properties.
- Vitamin E
Organic and Non-GMO
Packaged in a 7 oz. jar
Body moisturizer for NORMAL to DRY Skin
Daily liberally after shower or bath. Pay special attention to dry areas like elbows knees and ankles.
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~ T E S T I M O N I A L S
~ "Wow I really feel like a queen!"
~ “love, love, love the honey body butter."
~ "My skin feels amazing!"
Homemade with love by Hershey's Honey in Iowa, USA
I love the smell and the moisturizing. I suffer from eczema and extremely dry skin. After using this 3 days my skin is looking and feeling so much smoother.
Received my order quickly. Like the honey, haven't tried all products yet.
I'm pleased with the size of container for the price! The smell is an added bonus! Glad the ingredients are good for me too! Thank you!!
This is awesome stuff! Excellent service and great products.
I have extremely extremely dry skin. I have Crohn's disease which is hard for me to maintain my hydration. So I took my time to use this product to make sure I was ready to give a review. I like the way it goes on nice and smooth can rub it in really well! I believe if I could continue to use this for complete possibly a whole year it would be beneficial to my body. My kind in this is because I need to reapply so often throughout the day, because of the price of the butter it does not fit into my finances to purchase as much as I would need. So I kind of stopped putting it on my body it was using on my hands and face. And I saw Improvement in my skin. I would recommend is body butter.